Top loading electric smoker comes with rack to hold grills, recipe/instruction booklet, and a 1.75-pound bag of Chips n' Chunks hickory flavored wood fuel.
Non-adjustable heating element operates at 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Easy-slide chrome-plated grills; maximum capacity flavor fuel pan; dishwasher safe drip pan.
Durable, embossed aluminum construction; for outdoors use only.
UL, CUL, and CSA listed; no-assembly required; 2-year limited warranty.
Imported from USA.
Little Chief top load Smoker made by Smokehouse products is the
Medium sized version in the Smokehouse family. With a 250 watt
element and 4 grills this smoker is perfectly designed for fish,
beef, poultry, pork and all other game. This all aluminum sided
unit has been around for generations and still to this date is
number one. Includes electric cord, flavor n, grilling Racks, and
smoker. Top loading electric smoker comes with rack to hold
grills, recipe/instruction booklet, and a 1. 75-Pound bag of
chips n' Chunks hickory flavored wood fuel.
The Little Chief and Mini Chief top loading electric smokers
allow you to smoke up to 15 or 25 pounds of meat or fish
respectively, without relying on coals or fire. The
self-contained, electric powered smoker is equipped with a
120-volt, 250-watt heating element that holds a steady heat of
165 degrees Fahrenheit for slow-cook smoking. The durable,
aluminum smoker is equipped with a maximum capacity flavor fuel
pan to imbue your food with the smoked flavor you choose and is
vented for proper dehydration. The easy-slide chrome-plated
grills load from the top, while the included rack allows you to
unload and cool the smoked food with ease. With a dishwasher safe
drip pan at the bottom of the smoker, cleanup is easy. The smoker
comes complete with a Smokehouse recipe and instruction booklet
to get you started and a bag of Chips n' Chunks wood fuel in
hickory flavor. The smoker is designed and intended for outdoors
use only, and requires no assembly.
* Durable, embossed aluminum construction
* Easy-slide chrome plated grills
* Rack to hold the grills is included
* Maximum capacity flavor fuel pan
* Dishwasher safe drip pan
* Vented for proper dehydration
* 120-volt, 250-watt heating element
* Non-adjustable heat operates at 165 degrees Fahrenheit
* 3-wire plug and cord grounded to body of smoker
* Includes recipe booklet and complete instructions
* Includes 1.75-pound bag of smokehouse natural wood chips
* 2-year warranty to be free from manufacturing or component
* Made in the USA
* No assembly required
* UL, CUL, and CSA listed
* Use with standard 110 volt household current
* Use properly installed ground fault interrupter (GFI) circuit
* Use only on a concrete or other non-combustible surface
* Use at least two feet from any combustible materials
* Should only be used outside
Small "Mini Chief" Specifications:
* 3 Easy-Slide Chrome Plated Grills
* Capacity: up to 15 pounds of meat or fish
* Dimensions: 14 by 11.5 by 11.5 inches (H x W x D)
Small "Little Chief" Specifications:
* 4 Easy-Slide Chrome Plated Grills
* Capacity: up to 25 pounds of meat or fish
* Dimensions: 24.5 by 11.5 by 11.5 inches (H x W x D)
What's in the Box?
Smoker with heating element, easy-slide chrome plated grills,
electric cord, fuel pan, and drip pan; Smokehouse recipe and
instruction booklet; 1.75-pound bag of Chips n' Chunks wood fuel
in hickory flavor
Smokehouse Products Little Chief Top Load Electric Smoker